The grand finale of the Lakme Fashion week (LFW) 2014 was a memorable one as actress Kareena Kapoor who was the showstopper for designer Manish Malhotra looked classy and elegant in his creation.
Manish’s collection raised the glamour quotient of every attire with blings and glitter.
Kareena donned a metallic purple lehenga with grey shades and a complete diamond and silver studded open jacket which she teamed with a nettet chunni.
The bridal wears were a blend of long gowns, skirts, saris, lehenga cholis with heavy diamond studded sequence and embroidery work.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Manish Malhotra said: “It’s been a long journey. She is my sister. She has been the coolest bride I have ever dressed so Lakme can’t have a better show stopper than Kareena.”
On Kareena’s outfit, Manish said: “I have used two versions of grey. I want this grey to be popular this winter.”
Actor Varun Dhawan kick-started the grand finale by walking the ramp wearing black pants and jute jacket which had a velvet red Chinese collar.
The runway at the show was decorated with flowers.