The grand finale of the Lakme Fashion week (LFW) 2014 was a memorable one as actress Kareena Kapoor who was the showstopper for designer Manish Malhotra looked classy and elegant in his creation.
Manish’s collection raised the glamour quotient of every attire with blings and glitter.
Kareena donned a metallic purple lehenga with grey shades and a complete diamond and silver studded open jacket which she teamed with a nettet chunni.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The bridal wears were a blend of long gowns, skirts, saris, lehenga cholis with heavy diamond studded sequence and embroidery work.
Manish Malhotra said: “It’s been a long journey. She is my sister. She has been the coolest bride I have ever dressed so Lakme can’t have a better show stopper than Kareena.”
On Kareena’s outfit, Manish said: “I have used two versions of grey. I want this grey to be popular this winter.”
Actor Varun Dhawan kick-started the grand finale by walking the ramp wearing black pants and jute jacket which had a velvet red Chinese collar.
The runway at the show was decorated with flowers.
Many celebrities, including including Kajol, Karan Johar, Huma Quereshi, Karishma Kapoor, Richa Chadda, Juhi Chawla, Dino Morea, Sridevi, Boney Kapoor, and Gauri Shinde, attended the fashion show.