Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan, who has herself admitted that she doesn’t have many friends from the industry was seen bonding with her husband Saif Ali Khan’s co-star Ileana D’Cruz on the sets of ‘Happy Ending’.
Ileana D’Cruz, who will be seen opposite Saif Ali Khan in the film, posted a picture on Instagram saying “Cuteness overload; courtesy Kareena.”
Ileana also tweeted, “Had an amazing day at work yest! Difficult working conditions with weather going for a toss and time restraints but it worked out so well!”
Kareena Kapoor Khan, who will be seen in a cameo role in the film, was spotted on the sets presumably for her role.
Kareena however has no reservations about Saif getting intimate with his leading ladies.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
In an earlier interview Kareena had said she does not mind Saif Ali Khan getting intimate with other heroines on-screen. “We do not feel insecure. This is my professional life and my personal life has got nothing to do with it (professional life) at all. They are two separate areas of my life. There is no insecurity that I feel (when Saif getting intimate with any heroine). He is an actor and that is his job,” Kareena had siad.
‘Happy Ending’ is produced by Saif Ali Khan’s Iluminati films and directed by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna D.K. The film also features Govinda, Ranvir Shorey and Kalki Koechlin in lead roles and also has Preity Zinta in cameo role.