Award winning veteran fashion designer Ritu Kumar, two of whose creations have been worn by Kareena Kapoor in a song from ‘Singham Returns’, says the actress is a “perfect muse” for her designs.
In the song “Kuch toh hua hai” from “Singham Returns“, which released Friday, Kareena is seen flaunting ethnic yet contemporary outfits from the Ritu Kumar Label collection.
“Kareena is the style icon for a young Indian woman who can marry the stylistic nuances of traditional wear with a contemporary twist. She is a perfect Ritu Kumar muse,” Kumar told IANS.
Talking about the actress’ look in the song, she added: “Kareena is wearing two of the most trendy outfits from the Ritu Kumar Label collection. These are young , fun and fit into the mood of the generation next in India. The skirt is a blend of an authentic classical design of the shamiana designs, styled in a mix match of prints, panelled and pleated for a full and fun silhouette which Kareena carries off very well.”
In Rohit Shetty’s much-awaited action entertainer “Singham Returns”, Kareena is seen sharing screen space with Ajay Devgn.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016