Award winning veteran fashion designer Ritu Kumar, two of whose creations have been worn by Kareena Kapoor in a song from ‘Singham Returns’, says the actress is a “perfect muse” for her designs.
In the song “Kuch toh hua hai” from “Singham Returns“, which released Friday, Kareena is seen flaunting ethnic yet contemporary outfits from the Ritu Kumar Label collection.
“Kareena is the style icon for a young Indian woman who can marry the stylistic nuances of traditional wear with a contemporary twist. She is a perfect Ritu Kumar muse,” Kumar told IANS.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Talking about the actress’ look in the song, she added: “Kareena is wearing two of the most trendy outfits from the Ritu Kumar Label collection. These are young , fun and fit into the mood of the generation next in India. The skirt is a blend of an authentic classical design of the shamiana designs, styled in a mix match of prints, panelled and pleated for a full and fun silhouette which Kareena carries off very well.”
In Rohit Shetty’s much-awaited action entertainer “Singham Returns”, Kareena is seen sharing screen space with Ajay Devgn.