Karan Singh Grover, who has been in news for his alleged relationship with Alone actress Bipasha Basu, is gearing up for his third Bollywood film titled ‘Three Dev’. A fitness freak in real life, he is leaving no stone unturned in making this film big for which he has been training in Parkour.
Parkour is a rare art of training for physical fitness. It is a method of training your body and mind to overcome obstacles with speed and efficiency. While training for the same Karan mastered the activities of running, climbing, swinging, and balancing to pass over, under, and through obstacles.
Karan Singh Grover said, “It’s been 5 months I am following this regime, it got the real world movements like running, jumping, crawling, climbing, throwing etc. Besides becoming more creative you also tend to get a better vision towards life.”
- Happy Birthday Karan Singh Grover: 10 drool worthy pictures of this Greek God
- Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu to host India’s Next Superstars?
- Karan Singh Grover pens romantic song for Bipasha Basu
- Newlyweds Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover’s honeymoon in Maldives, see pics
- Bipasha and I are close to each other: Karan Singh Grover
- Bipasha Basu’s road trip with ‘Alone’ co-star Karan Singh Grover
Karan made his debut opposite Bipasha in the movie Alone. He has also appeared in Hate Story 3 along with Zarine Khan, Daisy Shah, Sharman Joshi and Gurmeet Choudhary.