Filmmaker Karan Johar became nostalgic when he shared a snap of his father Yash Johar with Shah Rukh Khan and called it “memories forever”.
Karan took to Twitter to share the picture where his late father is holding the hand of the “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” star.
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) September 1, 2015
//platform.twitter.com/widgets.jsAn emotional Shah Rukh too commented on the photograph.
Oh how I miss my friends who are gone…love u Tom Uncle & miss u most… http://t.co/HCwAylHKX8
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) September 1, 2015
The “Dilwale” star and Karan last worked together in “My Name is Khan” five years back. They are going to team up again in his upcoming production venture, which will be directed by “English Vinglish” helmer Gauri Shinde and stars Alia Bhatt opposite the superstar.
- Hello Hall of Fame Awards 2018: Ranveer, Deepika win big, Shah Rukh Khan adds his charm. Here’s the complete winners list
- Taimur Ali Khan and Yash Johar are ‘future musicians’, Karan Johar shares adorable click
- Inside Yash and Roohi Johar’s first birthday party: Taimur, Adira, AbRam and Alia Bhatt in attendance
- Here’s what Karan Johar has to say about Shah Rukh Khan’s parenting skills
- Shah Rukh Khan writes a heartfelt thanks after AbRam receives immense love on his birthday. See photo
- Shah Rukh Khan spends time with Karan Johar, birthday boy Ranbir Kapoor on ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ set
Yash Johar died on June 26, 2004 of a chest infection. After his death, his son Karan took the reigns of Dharma Productions.