Superstar Shah Rukh Khan features in a cameo in Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and the director says it did not feel that they were reuniting after a long gap as they share a natural synergy. The duo last worked on Karan’s 2010 drama My Name is Khan. “Shah Rukh Khan is working with me after seven years and I felt there was no seven years gap between us. We hadn’t done a film. He and I have that natural synergy and a spark. He knew what I wanted and I know what he would give. It was a give and take that was so beautiful. It was so organic,” Karan said on the sidelines of MAMI festival here.
Also read | Ae Dil Hai Mushkil row: Actors rue ‘arm-twisting’ to have movie screened
The director believes there has to be tuning between actors and directors. “The chemistry between actors and directors is important as actors play the part that directors give. And my chemistry with all my actors is good I don’t care about the internal chemistry. If I am not connecting with my actors then they won’t be able to create that magic on screen. Shah Rukh and I have chemistry,” he added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Talking about the story of the film, Karan said he took only nine days to complete the story. Karan told reporters that he was in New York and while walking around the streets, he was thinking about the pain a person goes through when one-sided love happens. He added he himself has gone through that pain. The story of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil talks about this side of a love story. The film stars Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in lead roles and is scheduled to hit the screens on October 28.