Newly married actor Shahid Kapoor held a private party for some friends from the industry and filmmakers Karan Johar, Sajid Nadiadwala and Anurag Kashyap were among those present.
Nadiadwala, who was present with wife Wardha, said: “It was just a small get-together for people who couldn’t be present at the reception party. There were just about 12-15 people of us who had a good time.”
- Will happily welcome Kangana Ranaut on my show, says Karan Johar
- Mukkabaaz director Anurag Kashyap: I will stand up for anyone who stands up for himself
- Photos: Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor’s family time, daughter Misha takes dance lessons from grandma
- Maneka Gandhi writes to top filmmakers to provide safe workplace for women
- Hope my role is not chopped in ‘Bombay Velvet’: Karan Johar
- Together We Can
Asked if the the first look could perhaps stir a controversy, Nadiadwala was surprised. He said: “We’re launching the trailer day Saturday. When you’ll see the trailer you’ll understand why the first look is like this. I would to keep the suspense for another day.”
Karan was seen in his trademark black suit carrying a present wrapped in pink. And Anurag was seen in casual attire.
Shahid and Mira Rajput got married in a grand ceremony in Gurgaon but no one from the industry was present for the ceremony. A special wedding reception was held in Mumbai later for B-Town which Amitabh Bachchan, Kriti Sanon, Sonam Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Shraddha Kapoor among others attended.