Filmmaker Karan Johar will host the first look launch event of superstar Rajinikanth’s upcoming Tamil sci-fi action drama 2.0 here on November 20. According to an official statement by Lyca Productions, the event will take place in the city’s prestigious Yash Raj Studios in the presence of the film’s entire cast. The makers also confirmed that Karan has been handed over the responsibility to emcee the event, which will be organised on a very big scale.
Directed by Shankar, the film is the sequel to 2010 Tamil blockbuster Enthiran, and it is reportedly being made on a lavish budget of Rs 350 crore. Also starring Akshay Kumar, Amy Jackson, Sudhanshu Pandey and Adil Hussain, the film has music by Oscar winner A.R. Rahman.
The first look of 2.0 will be revealed to the public for the first time and will be live streamed on the Lyca Production YouTube channel and in Lyca mobile app on both android and IOS platforms. This will be the first time, ‘first look of the movie will be released using modern technology in Indian cinema.
Also read | Kabali 2 confirmed, Rajinikanth yet to say yes
Director S. Shankar has always been the pioneer in utilising the most unique and innovative imaginations in his creations. This 2.0 first look will also surely exceed our expectation and leave us spell-bounded.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Rajinikanth will be seen in the lead role, while Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar plays a baddie named Dr Richard. Sudhanshu Pandey, Adil Hussain and others are in the supporting cast. Amy Jackson is playing the female lead in the multilingual movie.
2.0 is being simultaneously made in Tamil and Telugu languages. The film will be dubbed into Hindi. The first instalment featured Rajinikanth in a double role, with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan playing the female lead.