Ace director Karan Johar has immense drama to handle in his life. While he is already fighting for his film, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s release In theatres and doing all it takes to bring the film to the audience, something has irked him real bad because of which he wants to leave the micro-blogging site, Twitter. Well, the director has been quite strong in fighting the threats posed by the MNS party and has been inviting
It all began with one of his followers, apparently not a fan of Karan Johar and his work, decided to leave a comment and that did not go well with KJo.
The fan, whose name is Azad, through his Twitter account (which also has been named 1947 Azad), wrote, “@karanjohar film #gaydilhaimushkil is now in mushkil,” tagging the director. To this, Karan responded, “Sometimes it’s tweets like this that make you want to leave this platform….forever…” Well, we truly do not want him to leave Twitter for sure. Meanwhile, the director’s production house, Dharma Production, has released a few gifs from their upcoming and controversy driven film, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
— AZAD (@1947AZAD) October 18, 2016
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Sometimes it’s tweets like this that make you want to leave this platform….forever… http://t.co/jWUsYxyYHY
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) October 18, 2016
Amid all the hullabaloo over the release of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, which features Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, Karan has shared a video where he is said he will not work with pakistani actors anymore. Earlier, the Cinema Owners and Exhibitors Association of India’s (COEAI) passed a judgment that they will request their members not to screen Ae Dil Hai Mushkil in single screen theatres across Maharashtra, Goa and Gujarat.
Directed and produced by Karan under his home banner Dharma Productions, the movie about unrequited love, stars Ranbir, Anushka and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, apart from Fawad. The film is scheduled to release on October 28.