Ace director Karan Johar has immense drama to handle in his life. While he is already fighting for his film, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s release In theatres and doing all it takes to bring the film to the audience, something has irked him real bad because of which he wants to leave the micro-blogging site, Twitter. Well, the director has been quite strong in fighting the threats posed by the MNS party and has been inviting
It all began with one of his followers, apparently not a fan of Karan Johar and his work, decided to leave a comment and that did not go well with KJo.
The fan, whose name is Azad, through his Twitter account (which also has been named 1947 Azad), wrote, “@karanjohar film #gaydilhaimushkil is now in mushkil,” tagging the director. To this, Karan responded, “Sometimes it’s tweets like this that make you want to leave this platform….forever…” Well, we truly do not want him to leave Twitter for sure. Meanwhile, the director’s production house, Dharma Production, has released a few gifs from their upcoming and controversy driven film, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
— AZAD (@1947AZAD) October 18, 2016
Sometimes it’s tweets like this that make you want to leave this platform….forever… http://t.co/jWUsYxyYHY
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) October 18, 2016
Amid all the hullabaloo over the release of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, which features Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, Karan has shared a video where he is said he will not work with pakistani actors anymore. Earlier, the Cinema Owners and Exhibitors Association of India’s (COEAI) passed a judgment that they will request their members not to screen Ae Dil Hai Mushkil in single screen theatres across Maharashtra, Goa and Gujarat.
Directed and produced by Karan under his home banner Dharma Productions, the movie about unrequited love, stars Ranbir, Anushka and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, apart from Fawad. The film is scheduled to release on October 28.