Sonam Kapoor, who will next be heard on actress Neha Dhupia’s audio talk show #NoFilterNeha, says that filmmaker Karan Johar comes up with fake laughs at parties.As Karan is friends with both Neha and Sonam, the two actresses got talking about him on music streaming service Saavn.
Sonam will be Neha’s second guest on the talk show, read a statement. “He does it all the time (fake laughs). He always laughs a little after saying ‘the life of the party and you are leaving!’,” Sonam told Neha.
Sonam also nominated actor Ranbir Kapoor for the best gossip boy award and herself for the thank God they have famous parent award. #NoFilterNeha which kicked off on October 4, will bring out the unseen side of celebrities and reveal bits of their life not available even on the internet.
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
A lot of Bollywood actors have opened up recently during this audio chat with Neha. Actors including Kareena Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor have talked about their personal lives.Ranbir has reportedly spoken about Katrina. Ranbir has revealed that if were to choose between two of his ex-girlfriends – Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone – he would choose Katrina during #NoFilterNeha with Neha.
Meanwhile, Neha says she doesn’t see any reason in settling for “not so amazing” films just to pay her bills. Neha believes that this is the time when she can experiment and try her hand at different things. “I think this is the time and age in this industry that there is so much stuff happening. It will be stupid not to exploit it,” Neha told IANS over the phone.