Filmmaker Karan Johar has denied reports of signing Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh for his most talked about project ‘Shuddhi’.
The film initially had Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor Khan in the lead, but later both of them walked out of the project.
There were reports that Ranveer and Deepika might replace Hrithik and Kareena in ‘Shuddhi’.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
When asked if Ranveer and Deepika would be doing ‘Shuddhi’, Karan said, “No they are not finalised.”
He refused to divulge any further details.
A few days back Karan had announced that ‘Shuddhi’ will release in 2015 and the star cast will be finalised soon.
The film got postponed due to Hrithik’s health. But, later the actor surprised everyone by saying he won’t be doing ‘Shuddhi’. Kareena too bowed out of the project since it was getting delayed.