The sinking of Karan Johar’s home production ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein’ at the box office has reportedly created a rift between the filmmaker and the leading actor of the film, Imran Khan.
According to reports, Imran Khan even offered to return the paycheck after the box office debacle of the film. “We are close professionally and personally also. I am close to both Imran and Avantika (Imran’s wife). Both are extremely dear to me and will continue to be. The reports made no sense to me… It is ridiculous,” Karan said at an event here.
Karan said nothing much should be read into his absence from the baby shower function of Imran and Avantika and him apparently not wishing Imran on his birthday.
“Avantika is going to deliver (baby) and I wish smooth easy run. I wish them good luck and success. I think baby shower is more of a women function. With regards to wishing anyone on birthday, I don’t think anyone talks about who wished and who did not,” Karan said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Imran has been part of Karan’s home production films like ‘I Hate Luv Storys’, ‘Ek Main Aur Ek Tu’.
Rumour mills are also abuzz that all is not well between Karan and his close friends Shah Rukh Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, but the filmmaker chose not to talk about it.