The sinking of Karan Johar’s home production ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein’ at the box office has reportedly created a rift between the filmmaker and the leading actor of the film, Imran Khan.
According to reports, Imran Khan even offered to return the paycheck after the box office debacle of the film. “We are close professionally and personally also. I am close to both Imran and Avantika (Imran’s wife). Both are extremely dear to me and will continue to be. The reports made no sense to me… It is ridiculous,” Karan said at an event here.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Karan said nothing much should be read into his absence from the baby shower function of Imran and Avantika and him apparently not wishing Imran on his birthday.
“Avantika is going to deliver (baby) and I wish smooth easy run. I wish them good luck and success. I think baby shower is more of a women function. With regards to wishing anyone on birthday, I don’t think anyone talks about who wished and who did not,” Karan said.
Imran has been part of Karan’s home production films like ‘I Hate Luv Storys’, ‘Ek Main Aur Ek Tu’.
Rumour mills are also abuzz that all is not well between Karan and his close friends Shah Rukh Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, but the filmmaker chose not to talk about it.