Filmmaker Karan Johar is thankful to his fans, who watched ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’, which earned more than 10 crore within just three days of its release.
The 41-year-old director, who has produced the rom-com starring Sidharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra, said he is extremely proud of the movie.
“Thank you for the immense love and appreciation for ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’… A film I am extremely proud of,” Johar posted on Twitter.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The Vinil Mathew directed film was released on February 7.
According to trade analysts, the film made 4.85 crore on the first day, followed by 6.25 crore on day two and finally grossing over 6.40 crore till Sunday.