Filmmaker Karan Johar is set to produce the remake of Subhash Ghai’s 1989 film “Ram Lakhan” in association with the latter’s Mukta Arts. Hit director Rohit Shetty has been roped in to helm the project.
“Here’s the big announcement! Rohit Shetty & Karan Johar, in association with Mukta Arts, present RAM LAKHAN in 2016,” read a message from the official Twitter handle of Karan’s Dharma Productions, Friday.
The original “Ram Lakhan” featured an ensemble cast that included Anil Kapoor, Jackie Shroff, Madhuri Dixit, Dimple Kapadia and Raakhee. However, the actors for the remake are yet to be locked.
Ever since the news of a remake hit the social media, people have been suggesting the pairing of “Student Of The Year” actors Varun Dhawan and Sidharth Malhotra or “Gunday” stars Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor for it.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More