Filmmaker Karan Johar is set to produce the remake of Subhash Ghai’s 1989 film “Ram Lakhan” in association with the latter’s Mukta Arts. Hit director Rohit Shetty has been roped in to helm the project.
“Here’s the big announcement! Rohit Shetty & Karan Johar, in association with Mukta Arts, present RAM LAKHAN in 2016,” read a message from the official Twitter handle of Karan’s Dharma Productions, Friday.
The original “Ram Lakhan” featured an ensemble cast that included Anil Kapoor, Jackie Shroff, Madhuri Dixit, Dimple Kapadia and Raakhee. However, the actors for the remake are yet to be locked.
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
Ever since the news of a remake hit the social media, people have been suggesting the pairing of “Student Of The Year” actors Varun Dhawan and Sidharth Malhotra or “Gunday” stars Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor for it.