Raj Kapoor’s grandson Armaan Jain is all set to make his entry into Bollywood with ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’ opposite Deeksha Seth.
And on Day 1 of the shoot of his debut movie, almost the entire Kapoor Khandaan – mother Riima Jain, uncles Randhir Kapoor and Rajeev Kapoor, aunt Neetu Kapoor and cousin Karisma Kapoor made it to the sets to cheer the new Kapoor into Bollywood.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Neetu Kapoor, whose son Ranbir is doing well in Bollywood, was seen interacting with her sister-in-law and Armaan’s mom Reema Jain.
Directed by Arif Ali, ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’ is a romantic drama that is a reflection of today’s love stories and the pressures on relationships among the youth.