Stand up comedian Kapil Sharma is on cloud nine after his hit comedy show ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’ got 10 million likes on social networking site Facebook.
Comedy Nights With Kapil’ hosted by Kapil went on air in 2013 on Colors TV.
Show’s host and producer Kapil Sharma thanked his fans for approving his show.
10 Million Likes on Comedy Nights With Kapil Facebook page. Thank you all for the love #CNWK10MillionOnFB
— Kapil Sharma (@KapilSharmaK9) May 23, 2014
Actress Sumona, who plays Kapil’s wife in the show, also tweeted, “So much of love & appreciation! 10Million Likes on CNWK Facebook page. Thank you everybody. �� #CNWK10MillionOnFb’ ��.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’ Facebook page was launched soon after the show was launched last year.
‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’, a celebrated comedy show is also used as a platform by all Bollywood A-listers to promote their films.
The show, at one point of time went on to become India’s highest rated serial in the non-fiction category garnering viewership rating greater than Amitabh Bachchan’s quiz show Kaun Banega Crorepati’ and even ‘Big Boss’. (With PTI inputs)