Stand-up comedian Kapil Sharma, who was all set to make his Bollywood debut as an actor with Yash Raj Films’ thriller-comedy ‘Bank-Chor’, will no more be a part of the big banner film.
In a recent development, Yash Raj Films and Kapil Sharma decided to drop the plan and part ways mutually. The film will now go on floors without the comedian.
YRF management team head issued a statement saying: “We will look forward to working together in future when the time is right.”
The stand up comedian, who became popular with his hit show ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’, had apparently cut down on his TV commitments because of his movie shoots.
Kapil Sharma had signed a three-film contract and talent management deal with Yash Raj Films.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
‘Bank-Chor’ is a comic-caper, a story about 3 people trying to rob a bank who pick the worst day possible when everything that can go wrong. The story unfolds when they are inadvertently caught in the crossfire of cops, industrialists and corrupt politicians. The film will be directed by Bumpy and produced by Ashish Patil.
YRF’s official statement:
In a recent development, YRF & Kapil Sharma have decided to part ways mutually. Y Films’ “Bank Chor” will now go on floor without him.
Ashish Patil, Business & Creative Head, Youth Films, Talent Management & Brand Partnerships at Yash Raj Films, speaking on this development said, “We will look forward to working together in future when the time is right.”
“Bank-Chor” is a comic-caper, that tells the story of 3 morons trying to rob a bank who pick the worst day possible when everything that can go wrong, goes wrong and how they’re inadvertently caught in the crossfire of cops, industrialists and corrupt netas. “Bank-Chor” is directed by Bumpy and produced by Ashish Patil.
Watch this space to for more announcements on this front soon!