Actor Irrfan, who was reportedly attacked with a kangri (pot filled with hot coal) in Kashmir recently while shooting with Shahid Kapoor for Vishal Bharadwaj’s “Haider”, says the incident didn’t instill fear in him .
“The kangri didn’t hit either of us. So, I can’t really say whether it was deliberately thrown at us with the intention to hurt or not,” he said.
Irrfan and the “Haider” crew remain unfazed by the incident and the shooting has continued.
“The incident is not really scary. What is really scary is what the local Kashmiri people have suffered for decades,” said Irrfan, whose love for the valley remains uncompromised.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“I shot one section of Vishal Bharadwaj’s ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’ in Kashmir and I fell in love with the place. Then when Vishal offered me a cameo in ‘Haider’, I immediately accepted primarily for the pleasure of returning to the valley. Now, Vishal and I are planning another film to be shot here. This place is seductive and irresistible,” he said.