Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut, who had replaced Vidya Balan in Sujoy Ghosh’s ‘Durga Rani Singh’, has reportedly walked out of the film.
According to reports, after the success of her film ‘Queen’, Kangna Ranaut wants to take things slow. Reports have it that Sujoy is now in talks with Kareena Kapoor for the role.
Kangna Ranaut, who was supposed to play the role of a 35 year old mother to a 14 year old paralytic girl, has apparently got her hands full with other films.
Besides Karan Johar’s Ungli, she will also be seen in Sai Kabir’s Divine Lovers. In addition to all this, Kangna Ranaut will also be producing and directing an English short film titled The Touch.
When we tried to contact Sujoy to get his version of the story, he responded back stating, “My apologies, but I am not talking about my film right now. Will definitely let you know as and when there is something.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More