Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut, who had replaced Vidya Balan in Sujoy Ghosh’s ‘Durga Rani Singh’, has reportedly walked out of the film.
According to reports, after the success of her film ‘Queen’, Kangna Ranaut wants to take things slow. Reports have it that Sujoy is now in talks with Kareena Kapoor for the role.
Kangna Ranaut, who was supposed to play the role of a 35 year old mother to a 14 year old paralytic girl, has apparently got her hands full with other films.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Besides Karan Johar’s Ungli, she will also be seen in Sai Kabir’s Divine Lovers. In addition to all this, Kangna Ranaut will also be producing and directing an English short film titled The Touch.
When we tried to contact Sujoy to get his version of the story, he responded back stating, “My apologies, but I am not talking about my film right now. Will definitely let you know as and when there is something.”