Actress Kangana Ranaut’s hit film ‘Queen’ is all set for a remake in three different languages.
‘Queen’, that collected over Rs 11 crore in the second weekend will be remade in Tamil, Telugu and Chinese.
Film critic and trade analyst tweeted the this piece of information saying, “Update: #Queen to be remade in Tamil, Telugu and Chinese.”
Kangana’s ‘Queen’ released along with veteran actresses Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla’s ‘Gulaab Gang’ in March.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
‘Queen’ was appreciated by several Bollywood actors and actresses as well and went on to become a smashing hit as it benefited from positive word-of-mouth.
Directed by Vikas Bahl, ‘Queen’ tells the tale of a simple Indian girl who goes abroad on her honeymoon by herself after getting dumped few days before the wedding. The film also stars model-turned-actress Lisa Haydon and ‘Kai Po Che’ actor Rajkumar Rao.
Kangana, who is constantly praised for her fashion sense, had gone de-glam for the role.