Actress Kangana Ranaut’s hit film ‘Queen’ is all set for a remake in three different languages.
‘Queen’, that collected over Rs 11 crore in the second weekend will be remade in Tamil, Telugu and Chinese.
Film critic and trade analyst tweeted the this piece of information saying, “Update: #Queen to be remade in Tamil, Telugu and Chinese.”
Kangana’s ‘Queen’ released along with veteran actresses Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla’s ‘Gulaab Gang’ in March.
‘Queen’ was appreciated by several Bollywood actors and actresses as well and went on to become a smashing hit as it benefited from positive word-of-mouth.
Directed by Vikas Bahl, ‘Queen’ tells the tale of a simple Indian girl who goes abroad on her honeymoon by herself after getting dumped few days before the wedding. The film also stars model-turned-actress Lisa Haydon and ‘Kai Po Che’ actor Rajkumar Rao.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Kangana, who is constantly praised for her fashion sense, had gone de-glam for the role.