Actress Kangana Ranaut will be seen in an emotionally-demanding role in director Hansal Mehta’s Simran. The National Award-winner will play Praful Patel, a 30-year-old divorcee in the movie, for which she is currently shooting in Atlanta.
“Since she is playing such an intense role for the first time, she is really working hard on everything. For preparing for the role, Kangana is intensely preparing on her dialect and body language by spending long hours cutting off from the rest of the world just to get everything right,” sources said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Recently, Kangana Ranaut went to the US where she is preparing for her role in forthcoming film Simran. In Hansal Mehta’s directorial venture Simran, Kangana Ranaut will play a Gujarati NRI.
“She (Kangana) is doing her recce and workshop session with Hansal Mental and team for ‘Simran’. She is in Atlanta right now meeting hotel staff to get the nuances correct,” sources said.
The Queen actress had left for the US on August 24. Simran is the story of a girl, her ambitions and how she gets addicted to the world of crime. According to sources, the shooting for the film was expected to commence from September end. The name Simran however has dominantly taken the face of Kajol, whose character was named so in her famous film alongside Shah Rukh Khan in Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge.