- From Lipstick Under My Burkha to Tumhari Sulu, 2017 saw the emergence of the strong female character
- Shahid Kapoor on Padmavati controversy: At such times, you feel a little vulnerable
- Kangana Ranaut on extending support to Deepika Padukone: Whatever is happening around us, we all need to stick together
Actress Kangana Ranaut, who has been approached by filmmaker Homi Adajania for his next directorial venture has apparently refused to do that film because of date issues.
“Homi has narrated (the script) to Kangana and she is keen to work with him, but she is already committed to Hansal Mehta’s film after ‘Rangoon’ and the dates are clashing. But they have promised to work with each other in the future,” a source close to Kangana told IANS.
Adajania has reportedly finished writing the script for his next directorial venture, which has a very unique pairing.
The director, who has already signed Sushant Singh Rajput and Irrfan Khan for the film, was keen to cast Kangana in a prominent role.
- Padmavati row: Kangana Ranaut has refused to be a part of what she calls a feminist movement 'Deepika bachao'
- Haasil makers will terminate my contract if I talk about Hrithik-Kangana issue: Zayed Khan
- Is Tanu Weds Manu 3 in the pipeline?
- Vishal Bhardwaj on Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan controversy: It was a tough time for her
- Watch Simran title song O Chulbuli Ye: This Kangana Ranaut track is a happy go lucky number
- Watch: Kangana Ranaut was on fire on Aap Ki Adalat, here's everything she said
Kangana, who has almost wrapped up the shooting of Vishal Bharadwaj’s “Rangoon”, will start shooting for Mehta’s next in some time.