Actress Kangana Ranaut, who has been approached by filmmaker Homi Adajania for his next directorial venture has apparently refused to do that film because of date issues.
“Homi has narrated (the script) to Kangana and she is keen to work with him, but she is already committed to Hansal Mehta’s film after ‘Rangoon’ and the dates are clashing. But they have promised to work with each other in the future,” a source close to Kangana told IANS.
Adajania has reportedly finished writing the script for his next directorial venture, which has a very unique pairing.
The director, who has already signed Sushant Singh Rajput and Irrfan Khan for the film, was keen to cast Kangana in a prominent role.
- Delhi HC dismisses transit anticipatory bail plea of Honeypreet Insan, says she's not entitled to any discretionary relief
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal asks power minister Satyendar Jain to resolve tenants' grievances over subsidy
- Neha Dhupia, Dia Mirza and Taapsee Pannu sizzle in ethnic outfits
- All ministers met Jayalalithaa during her hospitalisation: TN minister Sellur K Raju
- Pro Kabaddi Live score, Gujarat Fortunegiants vs Tamil Thalaivas: Gujarat 8-6 Thalaivas
- Vodafone partners with Intex to offer 50% extra recharge on feature phones
Kangana, who has almost wrapped up the shooting of Vishal Bharadwaj’s “Rangoon”, will start shooting for Mehta’s next in some time.