Actors nowadays are not shying away from experimenting with their looks or moving out of their comfort zone. While we already know about what all transformations the actors go through to look realistic during their performances, we rarely get to hear about their behind the scene experience. Recently, Kangana Ranaut spoke about what bizarre things happened with her on the sets of Rangoon. In conversation with Neha Dhupia, on her #NoFilterNeha podcast, Kangana said during the shoot of her upcoming film, the entire cast would change costumes and pee behind rocks.
She said, “For Rangoon, we were taken to remote valleys in Arunachal Pradesh. There were literally no villages, nothing, not even restrooms. I was peeing behind rocks and changing behind rocks. My own people would just cover me. Everyone was – so was Shahid. There was nothing, so what do you do?”
The diva went on to point out that she had a similar experience during the shoot of Queen. She stepped out of her comfort zone and changed costumes at cafes in Europe. Well, we all know what the end result was, and we’re sure the hard work Kangana has put in for Rangoon will pay off incredibly, as well. Rangoon also stars Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Apart from Rangoon, Kangana is currently busy in shooting for Hansal Mehta’s directorial Simran. The actor will play the character of a divorced NRI Gujarati woman, Praful Patel. She is a housekeeper who enters the world of crime to pay off her debts. Simran is apparently inspired by the real-life story of US nurse Sandeep Kaur who was imprisoned for robbing banks to pay off her gambling debts last year. The team is shooting in Atlanta, US. Earlier, the actor and the film’s crew met with an accident while returning from a shoot. Fortunately, Kangana escaped unhurt with just a few bruises.