Kangana Ranaut-starrer blockbuster hit Queen might have a sequel. The production house (Phantom Films) is reportedly planning a sequel to the 2014 comedy-drama film. Queen 2 is something which Phantom Films are currently working on. We are told that director Vikas Bahl has come up with a story idea which is still not concrete and it will take the time to write the first draft, sources said.
According to sources, a meeting with Kangana will take place only once the script is finalised. Queen directed by Vikas Bahl and produced by Anurag Kashyap, Vikramaditya Motwane, and Madhu Mantena did a business of over Rs 100 crore and won several awards including the National award. The film had Kangana in the lead role, with Lisa Haydon and Rajkummar Rao playing supporting roles.
Meanwhile, the ongoing war of words between Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan doesn’t seem to die. Hrithik’s father Rakesh who had recently in an interview with a leading daily said that Hrithik chose to remain calm and dignified when someone was spreading lies about him. The filmmaker further went to say that if Hrithik does choose to come out with the truth, it would shock everyone.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Kangana in an interview said, “Why can’t Indian men stand for themselves. He is a 43-year-old son. Why does he need his father to come to his rescue always? For how long they will keep hiding behind their influential big name fathers. He is an adult and he can pretty much handle his own controversies in showbusiness. It’s just a simple controversy. Why daddies have to always save their sons. I don’t understand this.”