Actress Kangana Ranaut, who is winning accolades for her performance in her last release ‘Queen’, feels awards do not feature on her priority list.
“There are so many award ceremonies these days, almost 15-16. You have to sit for nearly 5-6 hours for each award show, plus spend around two hours for hair and make-up. The awards cost you a lot… It gets expensive,” Kangana told reporters last night at an event in Mumbai.
But this does not mean that Kangana does not believe in awards.
“It is not that. I think that our awards are not genuine. I have got awards for ‘Gangster’ and ‘Fashion’. I think these days everyone gets an award, like there are awards for best smile and best sari, etc. It seems awards are given just for the sake of making people happy,” she said.
“I think at any given age, there are priorities that you have. Awards are not my priority,” she added.
The actress has been lauded for her performance in the recently released film ‘Queen’ and her next film ‘Revolver Rani’ has also generated interest.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
‘Revolver Rani’ is set to release on April 25.