Rumours are abuzz that Kangana Ranaut, who is riding high on the success of her last hit “Queen”, has hiked her fee by 50 percent. The actress says she chose to hike her fees as she believes she deserves it.
The 27-year-old was present at the launch of the cover of Grazia magazine that features her. Here, on being asked about the reason to hike her fees, she said: “There is no particular reason. I have been working for the last seven years and analysing whatever I have earned till date in this profession, I think I deserve and so I am demanding money.
“I don’t think I am not worthy of that kind of fee. So that is my personal decision.”
Kangana made her Bollywood debut with 2006 release hit “Gangster” and since then featured in a number of films and won numerous awards and accolades. Currently, she has almost three films in her kitty. Her last releases were “Queen” and “Revolver Rani”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More