Rumours are abuzz that Kangana Ranaut, who is riding high on the success of her last hit “Queen”, has hiked her fee by 50 percent. The actress says she chose to hike her fees as she believes she deserves it.
The 27-year-old was present at the launch of the cover of Grazia magazine that features her. Here, on being asked about the reason to hike her fees, she said: “There is no particular reason. I have been working for the last seven years and analysing whatever I have earned till date in this profession, I think I deserve and so I am demanding money.
“I don’t think I am not worthy of that kind of fee. So that is my personal decision.”
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Kangana made her Bollywood debut with 2006 release hit “Gangster” and since then featured in a number of films and won numerous awards and accolades. Currently, she has almost three films in her kitty. Her last releases were “Queen” and “Revolver Rani”.