Actress Kangana Ranaut has said that two of her films ‘Ungli’ and ‘I Love NY’ have been canned but she is not disappointed about it.
‘I Love New Year’, a romantic-comedy directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru, stars Sunny Deol and Kangana. The film was initially to be released in February last year, then it got pushed to April, to September and later December the same year, but did not hit the screens.
The exact reason for the delay was not known, but it was reportedly shelved due to the poor response to its trailer and not so good outcome of Sunny’s last few films at the box office.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Her another project, Karan Johar’s home production ‘Ungli’, starring Emraan Hashmi, Sanjay Dutt, Neha Dhupia, Randeep Hooda and others and directed by Rensil D’Silva, was earlier expected to release in 2013.
Though earlier Karan Johar had tweeted that ‘Ungli’ will release on May 23 this year, Kangana says the film has been canned.
When asked about both her impending films, Kangana says, “It is canned right? I think it’s (the films) canned.”
When asked if she feels disappointed, she said, “Why would I be frustrated, I have got my pay cheque. I am safe and hence there is no reason for to be disappointed.”
Her other forthcoming projects are ‘Queen’, which will release on March 7, and Tigmanshu Dhulia’s film ‘Revolver Rani’, scheduled to release this year.