Actress Kangana Ranaut says her sister advised her not to do ‘Revolver Rani’, in which she will be seen in a completely new avatar. The 27-year-old actress said after watching her in the film no one would like to marry her.
“When I went for narration of this film, my sister had come with me. She advised me not to do the film as the character was crazy, twisted, aggressive, abusive… The character seemed difficult, impossible to create on screen. But I took it up,” Kangana Ranaut told reporters here at a promotional event of ‘Revolver Rani’.
In the trailer of the film, Kangana has expressed her desire to get married near the Taj Mahal. (Photos: Queen Kangana turns Revolver Rani)
When asked about her wish of tying the knot in real life, she said, “After watching ‘Revolver Rani’ no one would want to marry me.”
Complete with pulp comedy, blazing guns and an unusual love story at the heart of it, the movie features Kangana, Vir Das among others.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“After an overwhelming response to ‘Queen’, this film (‘Revolver Rani’) is special to me, the hopes are high. It is an unusual film right from its concept, story, treatment etc,” Kangana Ranaut said.
The actress, who shot for the film in Chambal, says she was not aware about the crime happening in the area even now.
“If I was aware that there are people on whom two-three murder cases are there, people have guns… I would not have done it. I wouldn’t have taken the risk to go there,” she said.
Kangana revealed that while they were returning to Gwalior with film’s director Sai Kabir and the crew in a convoy of about four-five cars and a police van, they were stopped by 12-15 men armed with guns and knives.
“The dacoits wanted to pose for pictures with me and refused to let the car pass. Kabir managed to reason with them and succeeded,” Kangana said.