Actress Kangana Ranaut says her sister advised her not to do ‘Revolver Rani’, in which she will be seen in a completely new avatar. The 27-year-old actress said after watching her in the film no one would like to marry her.
“When I went for narration of this film, my sister had come with me. She advised me not to do the film as the character was crazy, twisted, aggressive, abusive… The character seemed difficult, impossible to create on screen. But I took it up,” Kangana Ranaut told reporters here at a promotional event of ‘Revolver Rani’.
In the trailer of the film, Kangana has expressed her desire to get married near the Taj Mahal. (Photos: Queen Kangana turns Revolver Rani)
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
When asked about her wish of tying the knot in real life, she said, “After watching ‘Revolver Rani’ no one would want to marry me.”
Complete with pulp comedy, blazing guns and an unusual love story at the heart of it, the movie features Kangana, Vir Das among others.
“After an overwhelming response to ‘Queen’, this film (‘Revolver Rani’) is special to me, the hopes are high. It is an unusual film right from its concept, story, treatment etc,” Kangana Ranaut said.
The actress, who shot for the film in Chambal, says she was not aware about the crime happening in the area even now.
“If I was aware that there are people on whom two-three murder cases are there, people have guns… I would not have done it. I wouldn’t have taken the risk to go there,” she said.
Kangana revealed that while they were returning to Gwalior with film’s director Sai Kabir and the crew in a convoy of about four-five cars and a police van, they were stopped by 12-15 men armed with guns and knives.
“The dacoits wanted to pose for pictures with me and refused to let the car pass. Kabir managed to reason with them and succeeded,” Kangana said.