Bollywood ‘Queen’ Kangana Ranaut has been named as the new brand ambassador of a leading online fashion store, Myntra.com. Kangana, who was last seen in ‘Revolver Rani’, will be seen featuring in some of the promotional initiatives by the brand.
“I am excited to be the brand ambassador and happy to be the face the range. When I came across its range of apparel and accessories, I took an instant liking to it. Besides the apparel, it is the attitude of ‘Fun, Flirty and Feminine’ reflected by the brand that appeals to me,” said Kangana Ranaut.
Kangana further added, “Myntra provides shoppers the opportunity to access everything that a fashion fanatic can dream of, at affordable prices. Brands like Myntra.com are also providing access to youth in smaller towns to shop for their favourite brands as they are equally aspirational and want to look good just like their counterparts in larger cities.”
Kangana Ranaut has always been appreciated for her fashion sense. The actress is currently in talks for Reema Kagti’s next with Saif Ali Khan. The film, however, is scheduled to take off in the first quarter of 2015.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016