She created headlines when she demanded Rs.11 crore for a film and called it justifiable in line with her commitment towards projects. Actress Kangana Ranaut, known for speaking her mind, says she sometimes gets annoyed when her statements are perceived in a different way.
“Whenever I say something, it is perceived as something else. So, it is amazing to see how I say something which has a completely different context and the way it is perceived is so different. But then I don’t know how to be like any other way. I can only speak my mind and cannot speak someone else’s mind,” Kangana told IANS.
Does she get annoyed?
“I get annoyed but that doesn’t last long… sometimes your nice, little statement is taken as a very rude and shocking headline. In my heart, I’m just that mountain girl, who speaks her heart and doesn’t have any agenda and motive,” said the 28-year-old who hails from Himachal Pradesh.
- Kangana Ranaut on Manikarnika controversy: It is being created because a few people want to get famous
- Kangana Ranaut on Karan Johar: I don’t harbour notions about anyone
- Manikarnika actor Jisshu Sengupta on co-star Kangana Ranaut: She is like a true goddess on sets
- Here’s looking back at how Kangana Ranaut managed to rule 2017
- Kangana Ranaut on Deepika Padukone and Padmavati: Everyone was milking the situation for their benefit
- I should be allowed to talk about sexual harassment even from my death bed: Kangana Ranaut
The “Queen” star will be next seen in “Katti Batti” along with Imran Khan. Directed by Nikhil Advani, the comedy thriller will release on Friday.
She will be also seen in “Rangoon”, “Rani Lakshmibai” and “Simran”.