If the film Queen gave Kangana Ranaut the title of ‘Queen of Bollywood’ then it would not be wrong to say that this Vikas Bahl film has got Lisa Haydon a lot of recoginition as an actor. Lisa had a supporting role in Queen, which got her unexpected fame.
In fact, the actor also grabbed quite a many nominations for her performance in the film. The film was unique for innumerable reasons but one of the things that caught a lot of attention was Lisa and Kangana’s characters’ — Vijaylakshmi and Rani Mehra’s — relationship on screen. However, Lisa reveals that she cannot say the same thing about her off-screen relationship with Kangana Ranaut.
During an interview with Mid-Day, Lisa said, “She (Kangana Ranaut) was in her own zone. She would just turn off. So, even if the chemistry is good in the film, it’s because of the characters and not because we were bonding.” Well, we only heard that an on-screen pairing cannot define what the actors are when they are not shooting and this incident has just proved it right. Recently, Lisa also spoke about being body shamed. She said that earlier she was picked on for being as skinny as a toothpick, which did affect her confidence.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
After Queen, Lisa had appeared in a few films but none of them really worked at the box office. However, her recent cameo in Karan Johar’s directorial Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, which also starred Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anushka Sharma, was a massive hit. Lisa, who has a successful modelling career, has also judged couple of seasons of the reality show– India’s Next Top Model, which airs on MTV India.