Bollywood star Kangana Ranaut says she is single and is in no mood to enter into a relationship as she is primarily committed to her work.
In the past, the national award winning actress was reportedly in a relationship with actor Aditya Pancholi and Adhayan Suman. There were rumours of link up with other actors too.
“I don’t have anyone in my life as of now. I am single.. (but) I am not open to dating because I am committed to my films and roles. Relationship is a lot of work. I don’t want to be unfair to someone,” Kangana said in an interview here.
When asked about the link-up rumors, Kangana chose to duck the question. She thinks it is essential to nurture and invest time in a relationship.
- My comment on nepotism worked as a catalyst, says Kangana Ranaut
- Mental Hai Kya is a quirky, different comedy: Rajkummar Rao
- Kangana Ranaut on Karan Johar: I don’t harbour notions about anyone
- Kangana Ranaut on her bond with Karan Johar: I don’t have the goal of changing him
- Manikarnika star Kangana Ranaut: My love story was published in every newspaper
- Kangana Ranaut on her controversial year: My commercial viability has been affected
“Relationship is like a baby and you need to take care of it. I have been in a situations when one is busy and other person feels ignored and the relationship turns bitter. You feel the person is demanding and as a woman you feel you are not respected,” she said.
“If you are working round-the-clock what you are hoping to do with the relationship… it will die and you will regret.”
There are quite a few B-town celebrities who go for live-in relationships. But the 28-year-old actress thinks it is overrated.
“I think live-in relationships are overrated. There are marriages that are crumbling.. So I don’t have anything great to say about it. At some point, I would like to settle down,” Kangana said.
The “Queen” star is busy with three projects — Vishal Bharadwaj’s “Rangoon”, Rani Laxmibai project with Ketan Mehta, and a film with Hansal Mehta.