Queen actress Kangana Ranaut, who is currently filming for Hansal Mehta’s ‘Simran’ in the US, recently miraculously escaped unhurt in a road accident. According to reports, the incident took place when the group was returning from the shooting location, which was outside Georgia, to their hotel in Atlanta.
An insider spilled the beans about the incident and said, “A local driver was behind the wheel and was driving in the leftmost lane (meant for fast-moving traffic) on highway 381. Suddenly, he started coughing profusely and then blacked out while on the move.”
In an instant, Kangana’s bodyguard tried controlling the steering wheel as he was sitting next to the driver.
However, in a jittery attempt, he ended up losing control of the car as it swerved to the right and cut through three of the highway’s lanes sharply, before banging into an iron fence.
Luckily, no one was hurt and everyone managed to escape the accident including the 29-year-old actress.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Kangana had some minor scratches on the forehead and her arm while some of the other members of the team too had some minor injuries. Surprisingly, she resumed work the next day itself. A source informed that the she did not want to stall the shoot despite the fact that the makers were ready to take a break.
Kangana Ranaut won the national award for best actress award in Tanu Weds Manu Returns where she had dual roles and bother her characters demanded different nature, accent and appearance.
With inputs from agencies.