Kangana Ranaut may be one of the most sought after stars in Bollywood post the success of ‘Queen’ but the actress has denied reports that she is demanding more money now.
The 27-year-old actress, who has only one release ‘Ungli’ this year, rather wants to slow down a bit by doing one film at a time.
“There is nothing like that. I have not increased my fee after ‘Queen’. It’s just not about the price. I am not taking up projects like people expected me to do. They thought I will sign some 10 films after it. That’s not I am doing and people might be thinking that way,” she said.
Kangana will next start shooting ‘Tanu Weds Manu 2’ with R Madhavan in August.
“I will start shooting in August. I am teaming up with Madhavan again and I am quite excited about it,” said Kangana, whose role of a no-nonsense girl was appreciated in the original film by Anand L Rai.
Kangana will begin shooting Reema Kagti’s project next year while ‘Divine Lovers’, India’s first French production starring her and Irrfan, will go on floors by the year end.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“I am doing one film at a time. I am not clashing my dates. In February next year, I am shooting Reema’s project and by the year end I will be shooting with Irrfan for ‘Divine Lovers’,” she added.