Kangana Ranaut may be one of the most sought after stars in Bollywood post the success of ‘Queen’ but the actress has denied reports that she is demanding more money now.
The 27-year-old actress, who has only one release ‘Ungli’ this year, rather wants to slow down a bit by doing one film at a time.
“There is nothing like that. I have not increased my fee after ‘Queen’. It’s just not about the price. I am not taking up projects like people expected me to do. They thought I will sign some 10 films after it. That’s not I am doing and people might be thinking that way,” she said.
Kangana will next start shooting ‘Tanu Weds Manu 2’ with R Madhavan in August.
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
“I will start shooting in August. I am teaming up with Madhavan again and I am quite excited about it,” said Kangana, whose role of a no-nonsense girl was appreciated in the original film by Anand L Rai.
Kangana will begin shooting Reema Kagti’s project next year while ‘Divine Lovers’, India’s first French production starring her and Irrfan, will go on floors by the year end.
“I am doing one film at a time. I am not clashing my dates. In February next year, I am shooting Reema’s project and by the year end I will be shooting with Irrfan for ‘Divine Lovers’,” she added.