Kangana Ranaut is someone who speaks her mind and has never shied away from it. The feisty actress who was present at author Chetan Bhagat’s book launch today didn’t back out when a question pertaining to Hrithik Roshan was asked. It may be recalled that Hrithik’s father Rakesh who had recently in an interview with a leading daily said that Hrithik chose to remain calm and dignified when someone was spreading lies about him. The filmmaker further went to say that if Hrithik does chose to come out with the truth, it would shock everyone.”
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
When asked about Rakesh Roshan’s statement, Kangana replied, “Why can’t Indian men stand for themselves. He is a 43-year-old son. Why does he need his father to come for his rescue always? For how long they will keep hiding behind their influential big name fathers. He is an adult and he can pretty much handle his own controversies in showbusiness. It’s just a simple controversy. Why daddies have to always save their sons. I don’t understand this.”
Kangana was speaking at the launch of Chetan Bhagat’s latest novel, “One Indian Girl”.
The Kangana-Hrithik saga broke out in early this January when Kangana called Hrithik her ‘silly ex’ in an interview. Hrithik responded by tweeting that an affair with the Pope was possible but not with the wonderful woman(Kangana) that media had been naming.
The battle soon turned ugly when Hrithik shot off a legal notice to Kangana demanding an apology. Not one to take things lying down, Kangana responded in style taking the bull by the horns. While Hrithik has asserted he was never romantically involved with Kangana, her legal side has said that the two had an affair.
Earlier, Hrithik had also told indianexpress.comregarding the Kangana issue that truth was on his side. “When truth is on your side you don’t need support,” Hrithik had said thumping his chest to express victory and pride.