Actress Kangana Ranaut has replaced Vidya Balan in Sujoy Ghosh’s next film after the latter opted out of the project.
“I would be doing the film with Sujoy. I am excited about it. It is a suspense thriller and beyond this I cannot reveal anything,” Kangana said here last night. (See Pics: Kangana Ranaut celebrates ‘Queen’s success)
Reportedly, Kangana will play a 35-year-old mother to a 14-year-old paralytic girl in the film which is apparently titled ‘Durga Rani Singh’.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Earlier, Sujoy of ‘Kahaani’ fame had roped in Vidya for the role, but Kangana joined the project after she walked out.
Kangana is happy with the response she garnered for her last release ‘Queen’, which is directed by Vikas Bahl.
“I am very happy with the response to ‘Queen’. We had not expected this kind of appreciation… we are overwhelmed. We are thankful to the audience for this love for the film,” Kangana said.