Actress Kangana Ranaut has replaced Vidya Balan in Sujoy Ghosh’s next film after the latter opted out of the project.
“I would be doing the film with Sujoy. I am excited about it. It is a suspense thriller and beyond this I cannot reveal anything,” Kangana said here last night. (See Pics: Kangana Ranaut celebrates ‘Queen’s success)
Reportedly, Kangana will play a 35-year-old mother to a 14-year-old paralytic girl in the film which is apparently titled ‘Durga Rani Singh’.
Earlier, Sujoy of ‘Kahaani’ fame had roped in Vidya for the role, but Kangana joined the project after she walked out.
Kangana is happy with the response she garnered for her last release ‘Queen’, which is directed by Vikas Bahl.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I am very happy with the response to ‘Queen’. We had not expected this kind of appreciation… we are overwhelmed. We are thankful to the audience for this love for the film,” Kangana said.