After giving hits with female oriented movies like ‘Queen’ and ‘Tanu Weds Manu Returns’, Kangana Ranaut is ready to deliver some madness onscreen with Imran Khan in the upcoming movie ‘Katti Batti’.
Seen as a bohemian, who doesn’t believe in love and instead chooses a live-in relationship, Payal (Kangana Ranaut) is seen doing some crazy things that impresses Maddy (Imran Khan). Her character seems similar to Tanu of ‘Tanu Weds Manu’, who has her own take on life and can go to extreme for anything.
In the two-and-a-half minute video, Kangana’s outgoing character Payal overpowers the simpleton Maddy, played by Imran, 32.
Watch the Katti Batti trailer:
A sweet and happy-go-lucky relationship, wherein Kangana gets Imran to take pheras with her at home, all drunk, chanting the mantras herself, the actress later elopes without informing anyone. She ends the five- year relationship without any reason.
- Kangana Ranaut, Imran Khan on 'Katti Batti': It is not only about live-in relationships, but is an intense movie
- Kangana Ranaut, Imran Khan met real life live-in couples to prepare for 'Katti Batti'
- Kangana Ranaut - Imran Khan's special promo for 'Katti Batti'
- Kangana Ranaut keeps mystery around 'Katti Batti' alive
- Kangana Ranaut, Imran Khan's 'Katti Batti' trailer out on June 14
- Kangana Ranaut's colourful look for 'Katti Batti'
Apart from the funny and serious events in the trailer, the on screen couple has also shared some intimate moments together.
This is the first time, when Kangana Ranaut has been paired opposite Imran Khan.
“Katti Batti” is Imran’s first release post fatherhood. He and wife Avantika welcomed their first child in June 2014. The actor was last seen in “Gori Tere Pyaar Mein” opposite Kareena Kapoor Khan.
A romantic comedy, ‘Katti Batti’ is being helmed by Nikhil Advani under the UTV Motion Pictures banner. The movie will release on September 18, 2015. (With PTI inputs)