VisitBritain launched the first of its kind mobile app called Bollywood in Britain (BiB) on March 12, 2014 at an event, which saw the likes of Kangana Ranaut, Abhay Deol, Boman Irani and Tara Sharma.
The app enables users to experince the various aspects of Britain. It is mainly a tourist guide app and is intended to help Indian tourists visiting Britain on places to visit while sharing engaging Bollywood trivia related to that particular location.
The key features of Bollywood in Britain include Travel Guide Map, Destination Search, Flip Tour which shares Celeb Stories and Destination Recommendation, Community window and Love Wall, the app also offers to update and share one’s experiences on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
Bollywood in Britain is now available on Google Play Store.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched