“This is the first time in Shruti’s career that her film is releasing on the same day as her father’s film, though the genre and language is different. Shruti is definitely excited about this as it’s all within the family,” a source close to Shruti said in a statement.
- Abdul Majid: The Assamese filmmaker who got Bhupen Hazarika his first National award
- Will discuss with West Bengal BJP leaders about Mukul Roy's entry: Kailash Vijayvargiya
- Training with international players has improved my batting and bowling, says Moeen Ali
- Having a boyfriend doesn't mean a woman can be sexually assaulted: Bombay HC
- PM Modi, Amit Shah speak to UP CM Yogi Adityanath over BHU violence
- Gurdaspur Lok Sabha seat a parking space for outsiders: AAP candidate Suresh Khajuria
Krish-directed “Gabbar Is Back”, starring Akshay Kumar, is the official remake of Tamil blockbuster “Ramanna”.
Senior Haasan-starrer “Uttama Villain”, which is directed by his best friend and actor Ramesh Aravind, is the story of an eighth century theatre artist and a modern-day superstar.