Kalki Koechlin, who made her debut with the 2009 Anurag Kashyap directed Dev D, has come a long way since then.
Known for her rather off beat choice of films, Kalki has carved a niche for herself in the industry. While her last release was the Ranbir Kapoor- Deepika Padukone starrer Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Kalki has four films, Happy Ending, Margarita With a Straw, Jiah O Jiah and Severing Ties in the pipeline. However, the actress will be returning to theatre with an adaptation of Shakespear’s Hamlet.
Though she has her slate filled with films and theatre shows, we hear that Kalki is planning on turning director soon. Expressing her desire to direct, Kalki firmly puts rumours to rest stating that she is looking at directing plays rather than films.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Of late, she has been in the news for her staunch feministic views, while on the film front Kalki has just wrapped up shooting for the rom-com Happy Endings with Saif Ali Khan. But the actress seems rather kicked about her film Jiya O Jiya, a chick flick which will feature her with Richa Chadda.