Actress Kalki Koechlin is not new to theatre and will soon be seen in a new play titled “Trivial Disasters”, in which she essays five roles.
Kalki, a theatre enthusiast, loves the medium as she feels it gives her a chance to be spontaneous.
“I have done some theatre, studied theatre and for me, it’s exciting to come back to theatre because you are spontaneous and you can constantly change your act to suit the audience. It makes you react a lot more to things around you. I enjoy it,” the 30-year-old said here Wednesday at the press conference of the play.
“Trivial Disasters” is a comedy play and Kalki plays five characters in it.
“‘Trivial Disasters’ is very funny, there is a lot of comedy and it is also dark. There are nine stories in this play and we all are playing different characters. I am playing five characters,” Kalki said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“One is a very shy girl, then an older lady, even a young sales boy who is hyper and energetic. So it is a fun play,” she added.
“Trivial Disasters”, directed by Atul Kumar, also stars Richa Chadda, Purab Kohli and Cyrus Sahukar.