Actress Kalki Koechlin, who has separated from her husband Anurag Kashyap, has declined to comment about the status of her relationship with the filmmaker.
Last year, Kalki and Anurag had announced that they were taking time off from their over two-year-old marriage. When asked if the differences between the couple were sorted out now, Kalki said, “I haven’t heard about it… have you heard it?”
Kalki, who was at the Max Fashion Icon 2014 event, last evening, said she was glad to be part of it.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Talking about the style icons in Bollywood, Kalki said she finds Sonam Kapoor, Deepika Padukone and Abhay Deol as the most stylish people in B-town.
“There are quite a few celebrities who are stylish. One person who has great sense of fashion is Sonam Kapoor. Then Deepika Padukone is there who also has great sense of fashion, has great personality and is outspoken about certain things. Among the men, Abhay Deol has quirky and casual sense of fashion. He too has stood up for certain things in the industry,” Kalki said.