Kalki Koechlin has quashed rumours that Huma Qureshi had any role to play in her split with director Anurag Kashyap.
“Jesus Christ can we please leave Huma alone?! My problems with Anurag have nothing to do with her!,” Kalki tweeted today.
Kalki, 30, and Anurag, 41, revealed in November last year that they were taking time apart from their over two-year-old marriage. There were speculations that Anurag’s growing proximity with his ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ actress caused the split.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The ‘Dev D’ star recently hinted that there was no misunderstanding between her and Huma by attending the premiere of ‘Dedh Ishqiya’.
Anurag has kept mum on the issue and Huma, 27, too has refused to get drawn into the controversy. When asked about the recent focus on her personal life, Huma told PTI, “I don’t respond. People can speculate whatever they want. I am fine with it as far as I know what I am doing.”