Kalki Koechlin has quashed rumours that Huma Qureshi had any role to play in her split with director Anurag Kashyap.
“Jesus Christ can we please leave Huma alone?! My problems with Anurag have nothing to do with her!,” Kalki tweeted today.
Kalki, 30, and Anurag, 41, revealed in November last year that they were taking time apart from their over two-year-old marriage. There were speculations that Anurag’s growing proximity with his ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ actress caused the split.
The ‘Dev D’ star recently hinted that there was no misunderstanding between her and Huma by attending the premiere of ‘Dedh Ishqiya’.
Anurag has kept mum on the issue and Huma, 27, too has refused to get drawn into the controversy. When asked about the recent focus on her personal life, Huma told PTI, “I don’t respond. People can speculate whatever they want. I am fine with it as far as I know what I am doing.”
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review