After a maternity break, Kajol has finally decided to step into the world of Bollywood once again and supporting her in this venture is her husband Ajay Devgn. Earlier we reported that Ajay Devgn will be producing her comeback film where she will be playing the main lead. Now, we hear that Kajol will be playing the role of a widow who is set to fight the gangsters in order to protect her family.
The film in question is said to be the Indian film adaptation of the Dutch TV series titled ‘Penoza’. ‘Penoza’ revolves around a mobster’s wife who decides to enter the world of crime in order to protect her three children after her husband is murdered due to gang war. Deepak Dhar who will be co-producing the film with Ajay revealed that they have already bought the rights of the series and are really looking forward to start working on the same.
This is not the first time that Kajol will be seen playing a feisty role. Prior to this, the actress has been lauded for her performance in films like Dushman and Gupt where she played the role of a strong headed woman.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
Kajol who married actor Ajay Devgn decided to take a sabbatical from films after Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham in 2001. After that, she was seen in films like Fanaa in 2006 and later in U, Me Aur Hum and My Name Is Khan and decided to move away from films once again after We Are Family in 2010.
Kajol was also rumoured to be a part of many television shows that included reality shows and TV series but after many speculations, Ajay recently confirmed that she will be a part of Bollywood films once again.
The film in question will be directed by Ram Madhvani and the details of the rest of the cast are yet to be finalized. The film is slated to go on floors in October this year.