In an upcoming episode of popular TV chat show ‘Koffee with Karan’, the host, filmmaker Karan Johar, asks Kajol to rank – talent and acting ability wise – Shah Rukh, Salman Khan, Aamir, Ranbir and Hrithik in order of preference.
The ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’ actress was quick to crown Ranbir, the junior-most among them, as No 1, though the two have not yet shared screen space.
“On the top I would say Ranbir…I think he is fantastic.”
On second position Shah Rukh and Aamir are on par with each other…there is no up or down in that. Then we come to Salman and so on.”
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
To another question, Kajol said she would like to ask the Bollywood badshah about his frankness in airing his views. “Why are you so candid all the time? Don’t you know people like to hear nice…pretty lies once in a while.”
From her cousin-actress Rani Mukherji, Kajol wants to know when is the ‘Bunty Aur Babli’ star getting married, a query she would pose to producer-director Aditya Chopra too.
Reports of Rani-Aditya marriage had been doing the round since quite sometime.
The 39-year-old “Fanaa” star yearns to spend more time with actor-husband Ajay Devgn. “I don’t get enough time with him. I would really like to take him out for a romantic date.”
Kajol, who dominated Bollywood in 1990s along with Madhuri Dixit, said she is extremely choosy about doing films.
“It (the script) has to be good. I don’t want to work with someone who is not going to bring out the best in me. I don’t want to work with somebody who is going to depend on me to do the 90 per cent of the work.”
In the episode to be aired on March 16 on Star World, the bubbly and outspoken actress will be seen with her director-cousin Ayan Mukherji.