In an upcoming episode of popular TV chat show ‘Koffee with Karan’, the host, filmmaker Karan Johar, asks Kajol to rank – talent and acting ability wise – Shah Rukh, Salman Khan, Aamir, Ranbir and Hrithik in order of preference.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’ actress was quick to crown Ranbir, the junior-most among them, as No 1, though the two have not yet shared screen space.
“On the top I would say Ranbir…I think he is fantastic.”
On second position Shah Rukh and Aamir are on par with each other…there is no up or down in that. Then we come to Salman and so on.”
To another question, Kajol said she would like to ask the Bollywood badshah about his frankness in airing his views. “Why are you so candid all the time? Don’t you know people like to hear nice…pretty lies once in a while.”
From her cousin-actress Rani Mukherji, Kajol wants to know when is the ‘Bunty Aur Babli’ star getting married, a query she would pose to producer-director Aditya Chopra too.
Reports of Rani-Aditya marriage had been doing the round since quite sometime.
The 39-year-old “Fanaa” star yearns to spend more time with actor-husband Ajay Devgn. “I don’t get enough time with him. I would really like to take him out for a romantic date.”
Kajol, who dominated Bollywood in 1990s along with Madhuri Dixit, said she is extremely choosy about doing films.
“It (the script) has to be good. I don’t want to work with someone who is not going to bring out the best in me. I don’t want to work with somebody who is going to depend on me to do the 90 per cent of the work.”
In the episode to be aired on March 16 on Star World, the bubbly and outspoken actress will be seen with her director-cousin Ayan Mukherji.