Actress Kajol, who was last seen in Karan Johar’s 2010 movie ‘My Name Is Khan’, will be making a comeback with a woman-centric film to be produced by her husband actor Ajay Devgn.
“Kajol will be doing a film this year. It will hopefully go on floors from October end. It will be produced by me and directed by (ad filmmaker) Ram Madhvani,” said her husband Ajay Devgn.
When asked about reports that the film will be a mature love story, Ajay Devgn said: “We cannot reveal the subject. It is a woman-centric film. We are looking for a hero. I would only be producing the film… I won’t be part of it.”
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Earlier, actress Sridevi had made a comeback with woman-centric film ‘English Vinglish’ which turned out to be a huge hit.
Actress Rani Mukerji will also be seen in a film, titled ‘Mardaani’, which is centred around a woman.