The recent Vogue beauty awards show that took place on Tuesday night (July 22) saw our Bollywood celebrities style it up in their very best designer wear. Black and white definitely seemed the theme of the night for many stars including Kajol, Kangana Ranaut, Twinkle Khanna, Neha Dhupia, Parineeti Chopra and Shilpa Shetty. Vote for the best dressed at the award show. (See Pics – Black and White Vogue Diaries: Kajol, Kangana, Twinkle, Neha, Parineeti, Shilpa)
Let us know who you think is the best dressed on this list.
‘Hasee Toh Phasee’ actress Parineeti Chopra was sassy and edgy in a flared bottom Dior jumpsuit with a belt. Black pointed pumps, dark berry lips and a metallic clutch finished off her look.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Trust Kangana Ranaut to mix it up and she never disappoints. The fashion ‘Queen’ picked a dual toned cropped top with an embellished skirt by Namrata Joshipura. Sizeable earrings and silver Tom Ford designer sandals complemented her look.
Known to have the best body in Bollywood, Shilpa Shetty is never shy of flaunting it. The actress stepped out in a black cutout Monisha Jaisingh Couture gown. She finished off her look with winged eye makeup and diamond earrings.
Kajol is definitely not afraid to experiment. The actress turned away from the gown-dress route and picked a smart Shehlaa by Shehla Khan lace pantsuit. The actress accessorized with Amrapali jewellery, Jimmy Choo shimmery clutch and Charles & Keith pumps. The sleek hairdo parted in the middle worked for the look.
Aditi Rao Hydari stuck to her usual feminine style in a gold and black mini with matching stilettos. Side swept hair and dark lips accentuated the look.
Twinkle Khanna believes less is more and rightly so. The former actress was stylish in a beautiful monochrome DvF wrap dress with sky-high peep-toes. A statement diamond necklace and voluminous hairdo made the whole look work together.
Model and actress Lisa Haydon was a vision in a white cutout Deme by Gabriella gown that showed off her beautiful slender frame. A simple hairdo and no jewellery with minimal makeup worked beautifully.
Neha Dhupia always dresses to impresses. This time the fashionista put together a more conservative look with Huemn separates. A severe hairdo and statement necklace with platform pumps made heads turn on the red carpet.
‘Gangs Of Wasseypur’ actress Huma Qureshi was stunning in a gown by Amit Aggarwal that showed off her perfectly toned figure.