The recent Vogue beauty awards show that took place on Tuesday night (July 22) saw our Bollywood celebrities style it up in their very best designer wear. Black and white definitely seemed the theme of the night for many stars including Kajol, Kangana Ranaut, Twinkle Khanna, Neha Dhupia, Parineeti Chopra and Shilpa Shetty. Vote for the best dressed at the award show. (See Pics – Black and White Vogue Diaries: Kajol, Kangana, Twinkle, Neha, Parineeti, Shilpa)
Let us know who you think is the best dressed on this list.
‘Hasee Toh Phasee’ actress Parineeti Chopra was sassy and edgy in a flared bottom Dior jumpsuit with a belt. Black pointed pumps, dark berry lips and a metallic clutch finished off her look.
Trust Kangana Ranaut to mix it up and she never disappoints. The fashion ‘Queen’ picked a dual toned cropped top with an embellished skirt by Namrata Joshipura. Sizeable earrings and silver Tom Ford designer sandals complemented her look.
Known to have the best body in Bollywood, Shilpa Shetty is never shy of flaunting it. The actress stepped out in a black cutout Monisha Jaisingh Couture gown. She finished off her look with winged eye makeup and diamond earrings.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Kajol is definitely not afraid to experiment. The actress turned away from the gown-dress route and picked a smart Shehlaa by Shehla Khan lace pantsuit. The actress accessorized with Amrapali jewellery, Jimmy Choo shimmery clutch and Charles & Keith pumps. The sleek hairdo parted in the middle worked for the look.
Aditi Rao Hydari stuck to her usual feminine style in a gold and black mini with matching stilettos. Side swept hair and dark lips accentuated the look.
Twinkle Khanna believes less is more and rightly so. The former actress was stylish in a beautiful monochrome DvF wrap dress with sky-high peep-toes. A statement diamond necklace and voluminous hairdo made the whole look work together.
Model and actress Lisa Haydon was a vision in a white cutout Deme by Gabriella gown that showed off her beautiful slender frame. A simple hairdo and no jewellery with minimal makeup worked beautifully.
Neha Dhupia always dresses to impresses. This time the fashionista put together a more conservative look with Huemn separates. A severe hairdo and statement necklace with platform pumps made heads turn on the red carpet.
‘Gangs Of Wasseypur’ actress Huma Qureshi was stunning in a gown by Amit Aggarwal that showed off her perfectly toned figure.