The latest buzz in the town was that the most romantic on-screen couple Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan will be sharing screen space after five years for another movie. It was being said that the duo would pair up for the famous filmmaker and Kajol’s hubby Ajay Devgn’s best buddy Rohit Shetty’s film.
The rumour had just started to excite their fans and when people just started thinking of Kajol and SRK doing a movie, the actress refuted the news. Kajol told Times of India, “I have no idea about the film and there’s nothing to clear about it, nothing as of now.”
- Did Shah Rukh Khan just compare Anushka Sharma, Kajol?
- Shah Rukh Khan hated Kajol when they first met, told Aamir Khan she's 'very bad'
- Dilwale takes edge over Bajirao Mastani, gets an occupancy of 70 per cent on opening day
- Dilwale review: Shah Rukh Khan is the only thing worth watch watching, Kajol shines too
- I was spellbound to see SRK and Kajol: Varun Dhawan
- Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol's movie 'My Name is Khan' turns 5
Well, now that Kajol has rubbished the news, we are looking forward to see who fits in the script of Rohit Shetty’s next.