Bollywood actress Kajol was on the latest episode of controversial chat show ‘Koffee With Karan’ season 4 along with her director cousin Ayan Mukherji.
While the trio chatted about cinema, relationships and recalled past memories, Karan Johar then decided to bring up the topic of Kajol’s sister and former ‘Bigg Boss 7’ housemate Tanishaa.
“So shall we talk about the elephant in the room?,” asked Karan. “Which we’re not bringing up,” he added. “Please,” replied Kajol. “Which is your sister in ‘Bigg Boss’. What does that feel like?” he asked.
“How did that feel like? I think at first we were very hesitant about her going on the show…My mother and me. We were both not sure whether it was the right decision and she’s literally our princess who was used to everything being done her way, pampered so all of us were really like “Oh baby do you really want to do this? But she was quite insistent…adamant…yes. But I think she’s done very very well. Very proud of her,” said Kajol. (See Pics: Lovevbirds Armaan-Tanishaa at Lakme Fashion Week 2014)
“Do you think you’re ready to have Armaan Kohli in you life?,” questions Karan. After a chuckle, Kajol replies, “That we’ll see about! That’s another topic for another day.” (See pics: Kajol, Neha, Malaika’s style statement)
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Karan then asked Ayan about seeing his cousin on television. “You know she wanted to do this…it’s the entertainment business…Who are we to judge? I think more power to her,” he says.