Bollywood actress Kajol was on the latest episode of controversial chat show ‘Koffee With Karan’ season 4 along with her director cousin Ayan Mukherji.
While the trio chatted about cinema, relationships and recalled past memories, Karan Johar then decided to bring up the topic of Kajol’s sister and former ‘Bigg Boss 7’ housemate Tanishaa.
“So shall we talk about the elephant in the room?,” asked Karan. “Which we’re not bringing up,” he added. “Please,” replied Kajol. “Which is your sister in ‘Bigg Boss’. What does that feel like?” he asked.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“How did that feel like? I think at first we were very hesitant about her going on the show…My mother and me. We were both not sure whether it was the right decision and she’s literally our princess who was used to everything being done her way, pampered so all of us were really like “Oh baby do you really want to do this? But she was quite insistent…adamant…yes. But I think she’s done very very well. Very proud of her,” said Kajol. (See Pics: Lovevbirds Armaan-Tanishaa at Lakme Fashion Week 2014)
“Do you think you’re ready to have Armaan Kohli in you life?,” questions Karan. After a chuckle, Kajol replies, “That we’ll see about! That’s another topic for another day.” (See pics: Kajol, Neha, Malaika’s style statement)
Karan then asked Ayan about seeing his cousin on television. “You know she wanted to do this…it’s the entertainment business…Who are we to judge? I think more power to her,” he says.