Bollywood actress Kajol recently appeared on chat show ‘Koffee With Karan’ for the fourth time. Being her usual fun and bubbly self, the actress chatted away with her good friend Karan Johar and director cousin Ayan Mukherji, who also graced the couch in the latest episode.
Labelled as one of the most well dressed actresses in the industry today, Kajol spoke about how she made a transition in terms of style and expressing herself through her wardrobe.
“Why have you transformed?,” asked Karan. “Suddenly you’re in the fashion pages Kajol. I thought two things wouldn’t happen, that I would make an action film which I haven’t and you being in the fashion pages is something none of us expected,” he said. “That is true,” agreed Kajol smilingly. “Even I didn’t expect it.”
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
“Designers want to send you their garments…Why has this happened? Apart from the pressure Manish (Malhotra) and I have put on you, there must be some real tangible reason for it,” he pushed.
“The tangible reason is just the fact that I thought of it as…I did think of it from the point of view that there is so much more focus on it today as well that was one consideration. The second consideration, the main consideration, 80% was the fact that I just felt that it’s a part of my personality that I need to develop…that I needed to pay attention to, that I needed to figure out what it was. ”
“From the age of 16, somebody has always told me what to wear and how to wear it. So I have never really had either an opinion or really cared to have an opinion on this topic. And I wanted to know what my opinion was on it.”
When asked how good she thought she was at being a fashionista, the actress said she didn’t think she was too good. “On the level of 1-10, I think I’m a 5,” she said.