Bollywood actress Kajol recently appeared on chat show ‘Koffee With Karan’ for the fourth time. Being her usual fun and bubbly self, the actress chatted away with her good friend Karan Johar and director cousin Ayan Mukherji, who also graced the couch in the latest episode.
Labelled as one of the most well dressed actresses in the industry today, Kajol spoke about how she made a transition in terms of style and expressing herself through her wardrobe.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Why have you transformed?,” asked Karan. “Suddenly you’re in the fashion pages Kajol. I thought two things wouldn’t happen, that I would make an action film which I haven’t and you being in the fashion pages is something none of us expected,” he said. “That is true,” agreed Kajol smilingly. “Even I didn’t expect it.”
“Designers want to send you their garments…Why has this happened? Apart from the pressure Manish (Malhotra) and I have put on you, there must be some real tangible reason for it,” he pushed.
“The tangible reason is just the fact that I thought of it as…I did think of it from the point of view that there is so much more focus on it today as well that was one consideration. The second consideration, the main consideration, 80% was the fact that I just felt that it’s a part of my personality that I need to develop…that I needed to pay attention to, that I needed to figure out what it was. ”
“From the age of 16, somebody has always told me what to wear and how to wear it. So I have never really had either an opinion or really cared to have an opinion on this topic. And I wanted to know what my opinion was on it.”
When asked how good she thought she was at being a fashionista, the actress said she didn’t think she was too good. “On the level of 1-10, I think I’m a 5,” she said.